- Opening the Tray App
- Clipboard Manager
- Quick Create
- Configure Global Shortcut
- Enable/Disable Tray App
- You are a Cacher user on the Pro or Team plan. Click here to view plans.
- You are using the Cacher Desktop client for macOS, Windows or Linux. Download for your platform.
Opening the Tray App
When you start Cacher, there will be a new icon in your macOS/Windows/Linux tray area:
Click on this icon to open up the Tray app.
The Tray App can also be opened via a global shortcut:
- macOS: ⌘+Shift+Alt+K
- Windows/Linux: Ctrl+Shift+Alt+K
The Clipboard Manager holds a history of the most recent 100 copied text items from your clipboard. From here you can search for particular content to either:
- Copy back to the clipboard
- Create as a new snippet
Click on the New Snippet tab to bring up the Quick Create interface. Here you'll be able to easily compose a new snippet, assign labels, pick a code reviewer (if using team code reviews) and save to a selected library.
Configure Global Shortcut
You can enable/disable the global shortcut or record your own hotkey combination. Just open up the Settings dialog using the settings icon:
Enable/Disable Tray App
To enable or disable the Tray App:
- Click the User Dropdown in the top-right corner of the header.
- Open up Personal Settings.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab on the left-hand side.
- Flip the toggle to enable or disable the Tray App.