What does migration do?
The data migration from GistBox to Cacher performs the following:
- For your personal library
- Makes a copy of gists from your personal library to Cacher
- Sets up syncing of your personal library snippets in Cacher to GitHub
- For your groups
- Creates a corresponding team in Cacher
- Optionally invites existing GistBox group members to the new team in Cacher
It does not:
- Delete or in any way modify your GitHub Gists
Migrating from GistBox
Sign into GistBox and click on Migrate My Data.
From the confirmation screen, click Export to Cacher. From this step, you can also download a local copy of your GistBox data for backup.
On the Cacher Sign Up screen, click to Sign Up with GitHub.
Check off the items you'd like to import to Cacher and click Start Migration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.