Before we jump into the process, let's clarify a few concepts:
- Team Member - A Cacher user who has access to the library of a Team.
- Account Member - A Cacher user who has been added to an organization account. Account members have access to all the capabilities of a Team Plan, like being able to create and join teams. The owner of the org account is either subscribed to a Team Plan or is on a Team Trial.
Adding new account members
- You are on one of the following plans:
- Team Trial - The 14-day free trial that all new users receive
- Team Monthly - Paid subscription billed monthly
- Team Annual - Paid subscription billed annually
- You have open seats on the org account. You can check this by opening the account dashboard: Top-right dropdown -> My Account -> Dashboard. (An org account on the Team Trial has unlimited open seats.)
1. Click on the top-right dropdown and select My Account. Then click on Account Members in the sidebar.
2. Inside the Account Members view, click on the Invitations tab. Type in the email address of the new account member and click Send Invitation.
3. The invitee will receive an email with a link to join the organization account. Upon joining, they will have access to all the features of your Team Plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.