We feature an open-source Alfred Workflow for finding snippets from your Cacher personal and team libraries. Alfred allows Mac users to quickly launch apps and perform tasks using keywords.
Here is the Cacher Alfred Workflow in action:
Download the Alfred Workflow or install it with NPM:
npm install --global alfred-cacher
- Open Cacher and click on the "Apps" icon in the top bar.
- Note the API Key and Token in the footer.
- Open Alfred Preferences.
- Click on the "Workflows" tab and find Cacher.
- Click on the "Configure workflow and variables" button.
- Add the following under Workflow Environment Variables:
[API Key from Step 2]
[API Token from Step 2]
- Click "Save"
In Alfred, type
snip [keywords] and wait for results to return. Select a snippet and press Enter to copy its contents to the clipboard.
Fork and submit pulls against the alfred-cacher GitHub repo.